We are delighted to be able to welcome audiences to LYR. This event will take place in accordance with government guidelines. The below measures have been put in place to keep audiences safe and will be updated as required.
COVID-19 safety measures include the following:
- There will be a QR code check in for those who are using the NHS Test and Trace app.
- Tickets are limited to a maximum of 6 people per booking.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available and all audience members encouraged to use them.
- Audience members will be required to wear face coverings inside the building unless exempt for reasons of age, health or disability.
- There will be a marked one-way system.
- Please maintain social distancing with anyone outside your household or bubble.
- Wherever possible tickets will be sold online and e-tickets will be used. Tickets will be checked on arrival. Please note, tickets MUST be purchased in advance, there will be no ticket sales on the day to reduce contact points. When booking, we will ask for your contact details including your mobile number which may be passed on to the test and trace scheme if required.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in direct contact with a diagnosed individual in the last 14 days and have been advised to self-isolate, you must not attend the event. If you are unable to attend due to illness, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a credit or refund.
- If the performance is cancelled for any reason we will contact you to let you know.
For more information, please read our COVID-19 Guidance Frequently Asked Questions.
Information last updated: 9 April 2021