Looking for the perfect gift? Our special Fatal Passions Package includes all the essentials for an unforgettable night out at the opera.
For just £60 enjoy one of our Italian blockbusters; Madama Butterfly, Don Giovanni or Un ballo in maschera from one of the best seats in the house. Before the show, pick up your free programme from the Opera North Box Office and enjoy a pre-show drink at our partner bar Manahatta, including a choice of three special cocktails inspired by the operas.
Just show your Fatal Passions Package ticket at the bar in Manahatta Merrion Street (just around the corner from Leeds Grand Theatre) to claim one of these fantastic concoctions;
Tokyo Calling — Madama Butterfly
East meets west as Shiraume Umeshu sake combines with Tanqueray gin, grapefruit and lemon. A much more harmonious mix than Cio-Cio-San & Lieutenant Sharpless.
Royal Nordic Gin — Un ballo in maschera
A drink worthy of the King of Sweden; Bombay Sapphire gin mixed with Grand Mariner Benedictine, almond, lemon, mint, cucumber, sugar and prosecco, for a flavour as fresh as a Scandinavian winter. The perfect accompaniment to Verdi’s opulent thriller.
Midnight Seduction — Don Giovanni
A dark mix of Santa Teresa Claro rum, Koko Kanu, lime and chocolate. Opera’s greatest anti-hero would surely delight in the strong flavours of this hedonistic beverage.
With your Fatal Passions Package, you can also get 40% off food at Manahatta when you pre-book your table.
How to book?
The package is available for all performances of our Fatal Passions operas at Leeds Grand Theatre. Simply choose the opera you would like to see and select the Fatal Passions Package option (available for all Price B tickets in the Stalls, Dress Circle and Upper Circle) at seat selection stage of the purchase.
Now all that’s left to do, is decide which of our full-throttle opera classics you’d like to see!
Terms and Conditions
- Fatal Passions Package: Ticket, Drink, Programme is valid on Price Band B tickets for selected performances during the Winter 17/18 Season.
- Package is subject to availability and cannot be used retrospectively.
- One drink per package purchased. Claim your drink by showing your ticket at Manahatta on the day of the performance booked. The drinks available are Tokyo Calling, Royal Nordic Gin & Midnight Seduction (Tokyo Calling, Hydro Gin 2.0, Midnight Butterfly), a glass of Prosecco, a pint of Coors or pint of lemonade / coke / diet coke. Subject to availability. You may be asked to show ID.
- One programme per package purchased. Programme can be collected from the Opera North Box Office on the day of the show.
- You can choose the normal delivery options for your ticket.
Enjoy our Fatal Passions Package at The Lowry. For £60, you’ll get premium seats, a programme and a glass of Prosecco* for any of the Fatal Passions operas. Use promo code ONCHRISTMAS when booking online or by calling Box Office on 0843 208 6010.
*Offer available on Side Circle and Centre Stalls. Glass of Prosecco can be substituted for house wine, Peroni or soft drink alternative. May not be exchanged for cash value.