Box Office: 0844 848 2720 (calls cost 7ppm)
- There is full wheelchair access to Leeds Town Hall through the entrance at ground level at the front of the building.
- A number of spaces in the auditorium are reserved for wheelchair users.
- There are accessible toilet facilities at all levels.
- Support dogs are welcome.
- If you would like any further information on facilities for patrons with disabilities, please call 0113 395 0322.
Leeds Town Hall is conveniently located in the centre of Leeds, next to Leeds Central Library and Leeds City Art Gallery. It is a five minute walk from both the rail and bus stations and a ten minute drive from the M1 and M62 motorways.
- The nearest secure parking is available at The Light (accessible via Great George Street). Price: £6.50 between 5.30pm-12.00am
- 24 hour, 7 days a week parking is available at Woodhouse Lane car park. Price: £2 for 2 hours, £3 for 3 hours, £4 for 4 hours, £5.50 for 12 hours
- On-street parking is also available. Price: £2 between 6.00pm-8.00am
- We advise patrons travelling by car to leave as much time as possible for parking
Choose from these fantastic pre-performance dining options and make your experience complete!
Explore the pre-theatre menu (available Monday to Saturday 5.00-6.30pm) or a la carte menu at Iberica, Leeds' authentic Spanish dining experience, just a three minute walk from Leeds Town Hall. Turandot bookers can also enjoy a complimentary glass of cava when ordering from either menu on presentation of ticket (day of performance).
Veritas Ale & Wine Bar
Enjoy a special pre-opera meal at Veritas Ale & Wine Bar. Just a 2 minute walk from Leeds Town Hall, choose either two courses for £13.95 (£17.50 with a 175ml house wine) or three courses for £15.95 (£19.50 with a 175ml house wine). Available 5.00-6.30pm. Booking is required.