Box Office: 0844 848 2720 (calls cost 7ppm)
- To access the Grand Theatre, there are six steps from the street up to the foyer or a wheelchair lift from the Grand Theatre Box Office to the foyer, and then lift access to the rest of the auditorium (excluding the Upper Balcony). Some areas of the auditorium do have steep stairs and may not be suitable for people with limited mobility. Please check with the Box Office.
- There are 6 wheelchair spaces: four in the Stalls and two in the Dress Circle.
- There are accessible toilets at Stalls and Dress Circle levels.
- There is an infra-red system in operation for sound amplification. Headsets are available from the Grand Theatre foyer for a £5 refundable deposit. Please ask Box Office staff when booking for advice on the best seats to use this service.
- Support dogs are welcome in the auditorium and can be looked after on request.
- For refreshments, there are bars at Stalls, Upper Circle and Balcony levels.
Choose from these fantastic pre-theatre dining options and make your experience complete!
We have teamed uo with Issho to complete your evening with this Little Greats taster menu, featuring a selection of expertly prepared Japanese dishes, exclusively available for Little Greats ticket holders. Minimum 2 persons, £25 per guest. All dishes will be served in order. Includes a glass of wine or prosecco.
Ham & Friends
Ticket holders for Opera North and Howard Assembly Room performances get 10% off food on presentation of ticket or access to an exclusive pre-theatre menu at Ham & Friends, a recently opened kitchen and wine bar in the Grand Arcade, just around the corner from Leeds Grand Theatre. Ticket holders also receive a free glass of prosecco on spending £15 per head.
Opera North ticket holders can enjoy 20% off their food bill at The Alchemist. Located on the second floor of Trinity Shopping Centre, The Alchemist offers a fantastic menu and stunning views of Leeds City Centre. Not available Saturdays.
Manahatta is a recently opened bar and kitchen located on Merrion Street, just a minute's walk from Leeds Grand Theatre. Serving a fantastic New York inspired menu made with fresh local produce, guests will receive 20% off their food bill before 6.15pm with proof of ticket. Booking is required.
Opera North and Howard Assembly Room ticket holders can enjoy 10% off all drinks at New Briggate's finest craft beer hotspot — North Bar, just a stone's throw from Leeds Grand Theatre.
Enjoy 15% off all food and drink at authentic Italian wine bar Veeno (Leeds branch only) on presentation of ticket for an Opera North performance. Excludes Fridays and Saturdays after 5.00pm.
Veritas Ale & Wine Bar
Enjoy a special pre-opera meal at Veritas Ale & Wine Bar. Just a 5-10 minute walk from Leeds Grand Theatre, choose either two courses for £13.95 (£17.50 with a 175ml house wine) or three courses for £15.95 (£19.50 with a 175ml house wine). Available 5.00-6.30pm. Booking is required.
Sample the fabulous pre-theatre menu at Brasserie Blanc and choose from two courses for £11.95 or three courses for £15.45, with a complimentary glass of fizz for Opera North ticket holders. Located just a 10 minute walk from the Leeds Grand Theatre. Available 12.00-6.30pm, Monday-Saturday.
Just a 5 minute walk from Leeds Grand Theatre, The Reliance bar and dining room offers a fantastic pre-theatre menu. Choose from two courses for £14.45 or three courses for £18.90. Available 5.30-6.30pm, Monday-Saturday.