Keeping you safe
Leeds Arts Events and Venues’ first pilot indoor concert will be key to the return of safe live music performances following the Coronavirus lockdown. Measures to ensure the safety and comfort of the audience at Leeds Town Hall include:
- Reduced venue capacity, with socially distanced seating arrangements and toilet facilities
- Recording of contact details for NHS Test and Trace
- A one-way system throughout the venue
- Hand sanitising stations on entry and around the venue
- Anyone attending will be expected to wear a face covering entering the building, and throughout the performance, unless excused for reasons of age, health or disability
Leeds City Centre Box Office will not be open in the lead up to the pilot concert or on the night of the concert, and therefore tickets must be booked via the Town Hall website: leedstownhall.co.uk or from Box Office on 0113 376 0318. The Box Office team will also be happy to answer any questions about access and safety measures.
Customers who do not have access to E-ticket facilities via their phones will be advised at point of booking at which entrance to arrive. They will be greeted by a member of staff who will register their details to facilitate NHS Test and Trace.
The concert will last approximately an hour, with no interval, and as part of the safety measures there will be no bars or refreshment stations open in the Town Hall.