The safety and comfort of our audiences is really important to us. Our COVID-19 measures are in place for all of our events and performances to ensure the best possible experience for audiences, artists and staff. These measures are in line with advice and guidance from the UK Government and we will continue to review this regularly.
COVID-19 audience guidance
We are performing to full capacity and we will continue to follow best practice. If you have questions or concerns please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Box Office.
- In the Howard Assembly Room, mask-wearing is currently mandatory except for those who are exempt or aged under 11 or while eating or drinking. For all other events, everyone is encouraged to wear a face covering unless excused for reasons of age, health or disability.
- If the space available at a venue requires it, a one-way system will be set up for audience members to enter and leave the auditorium space and appropriate signage and staffing will be provided.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available on entry at all venues we tour to and all audience members are encouraged to use them.
- Tickets will be checked on entry to the auditorium area without contact. There will be a QR code check in for those who would like to use the NHS Test and Trace app.
- When booking, we will ask for your contact details, including a current telephone contact, which will be passed on to the test and trace scheme if required.
- All seating and any other surfaces will be cleaned and sanitised between performances.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in direct contact with a diagnosed individual in the last 10 days and have been advised to self-isolate, you must not attend the event. Please contact the venue Box Office to arrange a ticket transfer, credit or refund.
- If a performance is cancelled for any reason, we will contact you and explain our refund options.
- Usually we welcome vocal expressions of appreciation, but we ask that you refrain from raising your voice or singing during or after performances to minimise the risk of transmission of the virus.
Find out more from the venues we tour to: