The safety and comfort of our audiences is really important to us. Please read our COVID-19 measures before you attend to ensure the best possible experience for audiences, artists and staff.
COVID-19 audience guidance
We are performing to full capacity and we will continue to follow best practice. If you have questions or concerns please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Box Office.
- Face masks are optional, please continue to wear one if you feel more comfortable to do so.
- If the space available at a venue requires it, a one-way system will be set up for audience members to enter and leave the auditorium space and appropriate signage and staffing will be provided.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available on entry at all venues we tour to and all audience members are encouraged to use them.
- Tickets will be checked on entry to the auditorium area without contact.
- If you have tested positive or have symptoms of COVID-19, in respect of other audience members, our staff and artists, we encourage you not to attend. Please contact the venue Box Office to arrange a ticket transfer, credit or refund.
- If a performance is cancelled for any reason, we will contact you and explain our refund options.
Find out more from the venues we tour to: