We are delighted to be able to welcome audiences to enjoy As You Are, a Leeds soundwalk.
This soundwalks will take place in accordance with government guidelines. The below measures have been put in place to keep audiences safe and will be updated as required.
Information last updated: 1 December
COVID-19 safety measures include the following:
- The route begins at Victoria Gate shopping centre in Leeds, where headphones and sound receiver packs will be issued. Face coverings must be worn at all times inside the shopping centre, unless the audience member is excused for reasons of age, health or disability. One-way systems are marked in the shopping centre and must be adhered to.
- There will be a QR code check in for those who are using the NHS Test and Trace app.
- Tickets are limited to a maximum of 6 people per soundwalk to allow for social distancing at the start and end point and along the route.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available at the start and end of the route and all audience members encouraged to use them.
- Headphones and sound receiver packs will be thoroughly sanitised after each use. Disposable covers will be issued after each use to ensure maximum hygiene.
- Audience members will be required to wear face coverings at any indoor/covered point along the route.
- Wherever possible tickets will be sold online and e-tickets will be used. Tickets will be checked on arrival. Please note, tickets MUST be purchased in advance, there will be no ticket sales on the day to reduce contact points. When booking, we will ask for your contact details including your mobile number which may be passed on to the test and trace scheme if required.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in direct contact with a diagnosed individual in the last 14 days and have been advised to self-isolate, you must not attend the event. If you are unable to attend due to illness, please contact us via email@example.com to arrange a ticket return.
- Soundwalks will still go ahead if it is raining, unless it is unsafe to do so.
- If a soundwalk is cancelled for any reason we will contact you to let you know.
For more information, please read our COVID-19 Guidance Frequently Asked Questions.