What to expect
Everyone is welcome to attend a relaxed performance. The informal atmosphere can be particularly suitable for anyone who would feel more comfortable in this environment. This could include parents with young children, people with sensory or communication needs and people living with dementia.
The performance will have:
- a welcoming atmosphere
- friendly performers
- no bright or flashing lights and no darkness
- no sudden loud noises
- a range of seating options from chairs to cushions and no pressure to stay still throughout the performance
- a quiet area outside the performance space if you want it
- information sent out before the show about what to expect
- children of all ages welcome
Find out more ahead of your visit by visiting our Access page.