With our gift vouchers, you can choose the amount you would like to spend and personalise the voucher with the name and a short message.
Vouchers can be used to purchase tickets for Opera North productions at Leeds Grand Theatre or Leeds Town Hall, or for events at the Howard Assembly Room. Vouchers can be purchased and redeemed online and are valid for a year. Vouchers can also be purchased by calling 0844 848 2720* or in person at 32 New Briggate, Leeds LS1 6NU from 10am to 8pm.
Terms and conditions:
1. Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
2. Gift vouchers can be used to buy tickets for Opera North productions at Leeds Grand Theatre and Leeds Town Hall or for events at the Howard Assembly Room. For other venues or cities, we sell Theatre Tokens. You can check where Theatre Tokens are accepted at theatretokens.com/where-to-use
3. Gift vouchers can be used for ticket purchases and for programmes sold through the Opera North Box Office, but not for other merchandise or in bars.
4. To redeem a gift voucher, quote the redemption number when booking. Vouchers can be redeemed online, by telephone or in person.
5. The value of the voucher can be used across multiple transactions. Any balance will remain on the voucher until it is fully redeemed or the voucher expires. No cash refund will be given.
6. Gift vouchers may be exchanged for tickets of a higher price than the value stored on the voucher on payment of the difference.
7. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole, or replaced if lost or stolen.
8. Gift vouchers are printed on a ticket and will normally be dispatched the following working day by 2nd class post (£1 charge for this service). Alternatively you can collect from the Opera North Box Office or choose to print at home.
9. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
*calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company’s access charge.