Become a Patron today and gain unrivalled access to Opera North as we invite you to explore all areas of the Company. From bold opera to ambitious education and participation initiatives, your generosity will enable us to create extraordinary experiences every day.
The Patrons' Initiative
Why we need our Patrons more than ever
Our Patrons are at the heart of the Opera North family and their support is transformative.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the revenue we would usually generate from ticket sales has been drastically reduced. As such, we rely ever more so on the generosity of our Patrons to futureproof the Company for generations to come.
Throughout this crisis, the income from our Patrons and supporters enables us to produce innovative new work and continue delivering our education and community outreach programmes.
While we may not be in the theatre, we are determined to continue delivering a unique and fulfilling experience for our Patrons, from Company updates with our General Director to exclusive recitals streamed directly into the homes of our Patrons.
Become a Bronze Patron
£500 annually | £42 per month
(minimum payment £60, suggested donation £440*)
- Delve deeper at special insight events, hosted by our creative teams
- Attend dress rehearsals (for ticket holders), with a complimentary programme
- Get priority booking for the opera season
- Be the first to know with our regular members’ newsletter
- Join us with an exclusive invitation to our annual Season Preview event
- Receive acknowledgement of your support in our programmes and website
Become a Silver Patron
£1,800 annually | £150 per month
(minimum payment £245, suggested donation £1,555*)
- All Bronze Patron benefits, plus:
- Invitation for two as a guest of Richard Mantle, General Director, to the opening night of the season, including opportunity to meet the cast
- Personal ticket booking service through the Development team
- Invitation to the annual Opera North Summer Garden Party
- Last minute ticket exchange
- Offers and discounts for hotels
Become a Gold Patron
£3,600 annually | £300 per month
(minimum payment £1,000, suggested donation £2,600*)
- All Bronze and Silver Patron benefits, plus
- Invitation for two as a guest of Richard Mantle, General Director, to every opening night, including opportunity to meet the cast
- Invitation to the Company’s annual Season Launch to celebrate the opening of a new artistic season
Become a Diamond Patron
£10,000 annually | £834 per month
(minimum payment £1,500, suggested donation £8,500*)
- All Bronze, Silver and Gold Patron benefits, plus:
- Three exclusive country house dinners with private recital
- Annual musical overseas tour (at an additional cost)
- Invitation for two to a performance at the Royal Opera House (at an additional cost)
All levels of Opera North Patronage are available to purchase as a gift, please contact the Development team on 0113 223 3553 for more information
*All levels of Opera North Patronage comprise a benefits value detailing the actual cost of membership to Opera North. These benefits can be purchased separately at this price. Any amounts given over and above this benefit value are given freely as a donation and are eligible for Gift Aid. To discuss purchasing benefits separately please contact the Development team on 0113 223 3553.